Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Hi! que tal.

This is the blog of this year ultinmo me and I tell my friends I know that I love, I wish you a happy new year although not many people will read it I hope all your wishes are met and to achieve happiness all seek, out of us without realizing that we carry inside, in the heart if someone wants to play and stay in the open the door and let it go because only someone who wants the best for you and Jesus.
I also want to tell my friends that I am free today and know that it was submitted a job to earn a silver, but sometimes the job I was tired and now I'm done, all work is good, but must respect the intellectual level of people know that if not for that study, do not be discouraged, this does not refer to discrimination if not do what you know.

This new year I want to take my time to the maximum, that says a baaa but really there is a limit you're in control use it !!!!!!!!!!! do not let you send one, ha ha ha, and if you wish to say something does not contain say it loud and without fear.Chao and happy new year.

1 comment:

  1. hola frank no entendi nada de lo que escribistes en ese blog por favor escribi bien por que no entiendo ni papas ok de larrybeca00165

    ReplyDelete